Friday 19 March 2010

All in a days Thought....

What a busy time I've been having of late. I'm so happy that Chris Evans gave us the thumbs up on radio 2 on thursday morning. Thank you Chris!
I'm feeling tired this weekend. So I'm off to sit in silence on sunday.

My week has been busier than most,, radio interviews, rehearsals, gigs, photo shoots and teaching at school!

I gave a performance last night at the Cafe de Paris and had an early start. I found the crowd hard to perform to.. but good experience. My heels were so high I felt a little as I do when travelling on london underground.. in high heels on the escalators.. sometimes I have to hold on for dear life and look down and not move for fear of toppling backwards...

yesterday I had a moment of inspiration on the tube and now it's left me.... as I try to recall it it has disappeared. Perhaps it will come again....

So this weekend I've decided to be kind to myself as I feel tired. I'm going to do a one day meditation course on sunday and float in the evening. I should come out of sunday night a totally renewed person! at least that's what I'm hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I saw you at the CafĂ© De Paris and thought you were amazing. When you first wheeled out the massive harp I was not sure what to expect but by the end I realised I had just witnessed true original talent. Your version of Lady Ga Ga’s ‘Telephone’ (yes, on a harp people!) was one of the most inventive covers I have ever heard. Looking forward to the album coming out in May, good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog - not been updated in while though ;o) Also the above posts look a bit like spam... hmmmm...

    Toby

    ReplyDelete